Lowsheen – 2nd Chapter Album
On 2nd Chapter, Lowsheen resumes creating the Limpopo-inspired Amapiano compositions characteristic of record label Wanitwa Mos’ sound. The producer’s collaborator list is broad. He’s joined by vocalists Makhadzi, Azana, Nkosazana Daughter, MaWhoo, Eemoh and more to provide a tapestry of Venda, Tswana, Tsonga and isiZulu lyricism.
Explorations of soulful house, Afropop and jazz rhythms accompany these rich melodies, representing Lowsheen’s dynamism. Different textures of South-African dance are showcased through this multicoloured approach, as log drums interact with lush synths, atmospheric keys and tribal elements to encase feelings of gratefulness, veneration, love and sorrow.
1. Lowsheen – Bazali (ft Eemoh, Mzala Wesive)
2. Lowsheen – Oe’Phihlile (ft Makhadzi, Lioness Ratang)
3. Lowsheen – Nguwe (ft Azana)
4. Lowsheen – Yimi Nawe (ft Azana, Charlotte Lyf, Lwami)
5. Lowsheen – Shona Malanga (ft Master KG, Nkosazana Daughter)
6. Lowsheen – Thitxo Nkulunkulu (ft MaWhoo, Azana, Pouler Dmusiq)
7. Lowsheen – Ngeke Ngikwazi (ft Basetsana, Caltonic SA, DJ Ngwazi)
8. Lowsheen – Dzinginisa (ft Makhadzi, Casswell P)
9. Lowsheen – Baba (ft DeejayKgosi, Pouler Dmusiq, Zee_nhle, Nkatha, Phiwe)
10. Lowsheen – Njabulo (ft Azana, B33Kay SA)
11. Lowsheen – Dali (ft Lily Faith, DJ KSB)
12. Lowsheen – Nkatanga (ft Henny C, Charlotte Lyf, DJ KSB)